8 hours, $125 per shooter, 100 rounds.
We start with 4 hours of classroom instruction that covers mindset, behavioral profiling, the legality of self-defense, proper equipment, and equipment setup, safe storage at home, and how to talk to your children about self-defense. We then go out to a practical range experience where we walk through the mechanics of the firearm, marksmanship, fundamentals, and tactics that we employ in everyday, normal life.
Listed below is what you will need to bring to the concealed carry course along with your semi-auto firearm:
1. Eye and ear protection.
2. A sturdy belt. A basic leather belt is adequate.
3. 100 rounds of ammo per student. (PLEASE START LOOKING/BUYING NOW, AMMO IS SCARCE).
4. A holster.
5. 2 magazines total for your firearm
6. A magazine carrier for your extra magazines.
7. Any food/drinks you might need for the day. We will have a short break after the classroom portion for lunch. We will also take breaks as
This concealed carry course meets the Wyoming and Colorado requirements.